Exactly Why Do They Hate Donald Trump So Much?
Why do so many dislike Donald Trump with such a passion?
What did he do that we would see such vehemence and outright hate?
What is it? When did it start? What set it off?
In New York, before he ran for President in 2016, he was pretty liberal and they loved him.
The tabloids featured him all the time. He was invited to every in spot.
They applauded him when he gave money to fix things in the city.
Look at this example of awards he was given from groups that want to see him locked up now:
– 1976 Humanitarian Award by the National Jewish Health;
– 1983 Tree of Life Award by the Jewish National Fund;
– 1986 Ellis Island Award given to Trump, Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali;
– 1990 video of the Rev. Jesse Jackson lauding Trump as a friend to minorities and underserved communities; – 1995 President’s Medal by the Freedom Foundation (Washington) for his support of youth programs;
– 2007 Muhammad Ali Entrepreneur Award;
– 2008 Unicorn Children’s Foundation Shining Star Award;
– 2011 Presidential Hero Award by the Lois Pope Life Foundation;
– 2015 The Algemeiner Liberty Award for contributions to Israel-United States relations.
What happened? What did he do exactly to have the hatred we see today?
Is it he because he beat Hillary Clinton in 2016?
Is it because they thought he cheated in 2016?
Is it because he reversed so many of Barack Obama’s policies?
Is it because he said he will always deal with the thought of America First?
Is it because he told foreign leaders to pay their fair (and promised) share of NATO?
Was it his policies? It’s not criminal to support polices you believe in.
I am trying to understand what set off the hatred and must get him thoughts.
Exactly when did it all change? What did he do to change it all?
Now I know some of us have a problem with his ego and statements.
Is that what generated the vehemence? We’ve had vocal Presidents before.
Was it a policy decision? What?
He didn’t start any wars.
He oversaw the demise of ISIS.
He challenged China. He tried to break through with North Korea.
The economy grew. Jobs were plentiful. Real income rose.
What was it? Mismanagement in Vietnam caused the fall of Lyndon Johnson.
What was it here?
It couldn’t be Russian Collusion because that proved to be a lie.
It wasn’t the Steele Dossier. We learned that was made up, paid for by Hillary and team.
It wasn’t because he was a “Russian Agent” – that was a lie.
It wasn’t his taxes. The congress got those and it was a dud.
What was it?
Could it be the media hated the man because he won in 2016 and their constant and unrelenting negative coverage have convinced people he did the things they falsely reported?
I’m curious. Exactly what did Donald Trump do, beyond his too large ego, to cause the vehemence against him?